Our client is seeking an Identity Access Management Engineer to support our Enterprise Identity Management Service.
- apply their experience in Identity Access Management and Governance to support systems infrastructure, hardware, software, including analysis, planning, designing, development, implementation, upgrades and day-to-day operations.
- will be responsible to support an Identity Management service where you will on-board applications, databases, systems, etc. into the Identity Management tools while working with key stakeholders.
- will work with SMEs and other engineers; provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Understanding of how applications use identities and entitlements to enable access to applications Experience with agile project methodology
- Strong ethics in the context of business and information security
- Knowledge of compliance regulations including, but not limited to, CMMC, DFARS, and FedRAMP
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, highly effective communicator,
- excellent organizational skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with one or more Identity Management and Governance solutions and have work with directory services (LDAP).
- 5+ years of hands-on with Linux/UNIX and Windows operating platforms 3+ years of experience with COTS IAM tools, including Micro Focus Identity Applications
- 3+ years developing in Java and Python
- 1+ years experience with Java reporting engines like Jasper Reports
- Working knowledge of PKI, MFA/certificate management and operations
- Bachelor's degree in CS, IT, or an engineering discipline or equivalent work.