Position: Java FullStack Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Our organization is made up of software/systems engineers who build enterprise-grade back-end systems for claims administration. We are looking for engineers to join our scrum teams in enhancing and modernizing our claims administration system. We are looking for creative engineers and technologists: relevant industry experience is important, but less so than your demonstrated abilities, passion, and attitude. We're always improving and looking for individuals that enjoy being challenged and have a strong desire to make the engineering experience better for our users.
- Design and implement applications and services supporting our claims administration system, APIs, and other surrounding technologies.
- Integrating with CI/CD, Kubernetes, VMs, data platforms, networking and storage.
- Implementing industry-wide best practices around microservice development.
- Build common components for reuse across the organization, maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull requests.
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping new ways of meeting our business needs.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented design and development.
- Experience with Java, Spring/Spring Boot/Microservices
- Experience with SQL and stored procedures is a must (SSIS, SSRS). Knowledge of MySql and MongoDB is preferred
- Experience learning new open source software, APIs, and frameworks.
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with bash, Git, JIRA, and agile methodologies.