Position: Programmer Analyst 6 (oracle DBA) - 108211
Location: Lansing, MI
Direct client : State of Michigan-DTMB
Interview Process: MS Teams Video with integrated audio and camera ON.
Duration: 1 year with likely extension.
Remote or On-site? LOCAL PREFERRED. Local candidates or able to relocate to MI immediately for 2-day a week on-site presence. Please have a candidate SIGN hybrid work agreement. NO REMOTE ONLY.
Data developer within Oracle 19c database environment
This requisition is for an application data development expert with 8 or more years of experience.
The position functions as a database developer within a team of technology professionals and is
responsible for providing data management in support of all applications and services assigned to our
team. Responsibilities include project and maintenance participation with expertise leading database
development projects for tasks such as data design, writing procedures, packages, and functions
associated with application data and services within an Oracle 19c database environment.
This individual will work in coordination with Data Architects and the Database Administrators to create,
test, and integrate agency specific data. This position is responsible for considerable knowledge of data
development platforms and data development tools listed within the skills section. This position may
report directly to a project lead, project manager, or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
Please fill the below Skill matrix:
Skills consultant years of experience
- Programming in Oracle PL/SQL and Toad, Required 8+ years
- Writing Oracle packages, procedures, and functions, Required 8+ years
- Experience in developing and using web services, Required 8+ years
- Designing, creating and maintenance of oracle database objects, Required 8+ years
- Normalizing database., Required 8+ years
- Designing logical and physical database model, Required 8+ years
- Data analysis and management, Required 8+ years
- Database programming experience in data migration and conversion practices, Required 8+ years
- Experience in developing using ETL software such as DataStage or SAFE FME, Desired 4+ years