Job Title: Consultant Software Engineer
Location: Andover - MA
Experience in yrs.: 5-10
Skill: Assembly/C/C++ for 32 bit controllers/DSP's
FIRMWARE DEVELOPER - C/C++ FW Developer
Onsite - Andover, MA
COVID vaccination required
Worker may start when BGV initiated
5-10 yrs experience
Top 3 Must Haves:
1. Programming experience in Assembly/C/C++ for 32 bit controllers/DSP's
2. Programming experience in RTOS environments like UC OS-II or other platforms (Preferable)
3. Experience in industrial field bus communication protocols like MODBUS / CAN and protocols like USB, TCP/IP and embedded webservers.
1. Architecting embedded control strategy, formulating specifications and implementation control firmware for PFC, Chargers, DC/DC and inverter etc.
2. 5+ years proven experience developing Power Electronics products Knowledge and Skills (PFC, Chargers, DC/DC and inverter etc..):
3. Experience in developing control systems for Power inverters/Converters.
4. Control Engineering and Power Electronics, for the application of Online UPS and Li-ion based Storage solutions.
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills