Pay Rate: $ 61.75 / hour (Contract)
We have partnered with a software company in the Milford, MA area to provide them with a Senior Software Engineer.
Please review the below description and let us know if you are interested.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross discipline agile team to deliver software increments
- Participate in code reviews with adherence to; best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Keep up to date with current and new technologies
- Has a keen eye for continuous improvement
- Can work collaboratively with architects and team members to implement features to satisfy product requirements
- Participate in continuous integration and delivery activities
- Will utilize C# and .Net technologies to design, develop, test, and debug our instrument data acquisition / control software via the LND (Labratory Network Device) and the Acquisition 2.0 API.
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree preferred
- 5+ years C# experience required
- Understanding of Web APIs and REST technologies
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Working knowledge of .Net and .Net Core
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Understanding of CI/CD scripting technologies
- Self-managed and results driven
Desired experience, but not required:
- Experience with Instrument Control
- Experience with Git and/or PowerShell
- Cloud technologies and concepts
H1B or OPT Visa's accepted.
About Relevante, Inc. – the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/relevante