- Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, US
- Mechanical Engineering is responsible for designing and developing components, mechanisms, systems and finished products or equipment.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and its application in solving standard mechanical problems.
- Demonstrates working understanding of internal and external customer or business needs.
- Translates requirements into basic specifications and designs with moderate guidance.
- Develops and executes test protocols with moderate guidance.
- Independently tests, analyzes, and solves working technical problems.
- Has developed knowledge and skills in own job family; still acquiring / expanding fundamental knowledge and higher-level skills.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.