Physical Therapist - PT- Travel
Duration-Per Diem only in week ends 6 to 8 hrs guaranteed
Pay:Best Rates Available.
- Physical therapists (PTs) are health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from new-borns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives. PTs examine each individual and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
Duties and Responsibilities of Physical Therapist:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care.
- May train the patient in the use of a prosthetic device.
- Participates in discharge planning for the patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
Requirements of Physical Therapist:
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master's program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State Physical Therapy license.
- Minimum 6 months of experience.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.