I Hope you are doing wonderful. This is Somya and I work for Soft Sages Technology. Please find the job description below for position of “Sr. Core Java Developer” with one of our top clients and share your updated resume if interested.
Sr. Core Java Developer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Duration: 12+ months
Work Authorization: Citizen, GC, H1-B only
candidates should be thoroughly on tech front i.e. Core java, collections, OOPs design etc.
- You have expert knowledge in Java EE application development framework and demonstrate proficiency in building maintainable and scalable enterprise applications.
- You are passionate about writing high quality code and unit tests using various mocking frameworks.
- You have worked in a fast-paced agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and understand how to deliver using an acceptance test-driven development (ATDD) approach.
- You have experience building enterprise cloud enabled distributed systems.
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a microservice based architecture.
- You will provide technical and organization leadership and are quick to establish and leverage relationships to deliver excellent results.
- You will provide guidance and mentor team members.
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving and communication additional requirement
- Experience in designing and building microservices using Springboot.
- Experience in writing test cases in Spock groovy framework.
- Experience in Kinesis streams and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in data platforms (relational and NoSql).