Oracle Hyperion Analyst
The Senior Hyperion Analyst will work closely with business partners and coordinate with IT (offshore application support and Infrastructure team). Responsible for supporting the existing Hyperion applications as well as performing end to end coordination on any new enhancements, infrastructure updates, tech refresh etc.
• Administration and support of Hyperion applications and Integrations through incidents, requests and change management.
• Drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for solutions.
• Liaise with business users and technical offshore teams (application and infrastructure).
• Participate in the design and development of required changes to existing Enterprise Performance Management applications.
• Plan, coordinate and implement migrations and deployments related to system upgrades, improvements and maintenance of Oracle Hyperion Modules.
• Act as technical contact for Hyperion Application addressing key data and technical issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in development and administrative role using Oracle Hyperion suite of products (Planning, Essbase, HFM,FDMEE , DRM).
• Working knowledge of installation and configuration of Hyperion components.
• Experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry preferred.
• Experience interfacing with key stakeholders and applying technical/functional proficiency in delivering the solutions.
• Experience with an ERP tool (Oracle R12 preferred) and integration with Hyperion/EPM.
• Experience working both collaboratively and independently in an onshore/offshore model using Agile methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in, SmartView and Hyperion Financial Reporting (HFR).