Job Title : Technical Specialist 3 (TS3) with web design experience
Job Duration: 5+ Months
Job Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Allows remote work 2 days per week.
We are seeking for a Technical Specialist 3 position .
This position will serve as the lead resource for evaluating website and mobile interface designs, conducting meetings to solicit and document feedback from internal stakeholders, working with vendors to evaluate UI enhancement options,
making recommendations to senior management, and tracking approved enhancements.
The candidate must be well-versed in project management, UI/UX design, web standards, and responsive design.
Experience with managing work items and source code in Azure DevOps is highly preferred.
- Lead internal user group for evaluating UI enhancements.
- Evaluate system interfaces and determine feasibility of requested enhancements.
- Testing enhancements and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Project management
- UI/UX Design (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, dojo, AJAX, jQuery)
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer
- Azure DevOps
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs
- Technical expertise in [SPECIFC TECH] Required 8 Years
- Project Management experience Required 3 Years
- UI/UX Design (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, dojo, AJAX, jQuery) Required 3 Years
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined) Required 3 Years
- Azure DevOps Required 2 Years
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written Required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Required
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer Highly desired
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs Highly desired