Title: Test Automation Engineer (Locals are highly preferred)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6 months
- Develops and maintains test libraries to support the continuous integration pipeline – this involves testing multiple event driven microservices in containers with your knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, SpecFlow, and Azure.
- Collaborates with development and business teams to implement data-driven test strategies based on engineering and product goals.
- Works with multiple database (SQL, Cosmos, etc.) systems to test and verify data.
- Design and test quality measures and standards for new applications through development/product lifecycles which are engineered to enhance product quality.
- Works closely with a team of engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree – Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, but may substitute equivalent experience.
- Functional Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of experience with testing automation.
- Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Certifications – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ISTQB, CAST, etc.
- Development Experience – .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, Azure, etc.
- Domain Driven Design –Understanding and experience with Domain Driven Design
- Financial or Education Domain experience: Experience working in one or both domains.
- Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.