• DMR review and remediation for equipment’s
• Documentation review and address any gaps.
• BOM study
• Edit 3D models / drawings, if required
• Review supplier queries and work with customer SMEs
• Change order (CO) drafting & initiate workflow.
• Preferred Electro-mechanical with knowledge in refractive surgical products.
• Experience with solid works is desirable.
• Familiarity of product development life cycle is essential.
• Execute Plant Transfer activities (Transfer of Manufacturing Location and Process validation)
• Metals & Plastic component Qualification including fixtures.
• Experience in Cost Reduction implementation activities (Direct Material Costs)
• Medical device industry in Manufacturing (Process & Product)
• Own up Projects to take it from initiation to finish.
• Fast learner to grasp the development process at customer location.
• Coordinate with suppliers and