Title: Business Systems Analyst II (Hyperion)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract - Remote only Till Pandemic
- Responsible for the analysis, adjustment and restructuring of different aspects of a business.
- Responsibility to ensure that a business's structure is meeting top output efficiency.
- Work closely with individuals at all levels of employment to see what is and isn't working in the most efficient manner possible.
- Responsible for interacting with and addressing employees at all levels in a professional manner while providing constructive criticism that is conducive to the restructuring of current systems.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing current and future business needs within the realms of currently accessible resources.
- Responsible for advising on the allocation of resources in such a way that minimizes waste and maximizes efficient use and profitability.
- Their positions are ongoing requiring multiple follow ups on completed work and flexible availability for future consultation.
- Must have a functional understanding of software systems and at least fundamental understanding of software coding.
- They must be completely proficient in Microsoft Office and have interpersonal communication skills.
- Business system analysts must be prepared to address any concerns that arise during any restructuring of existing systems and adequately explain advantages and disadvantages to any stem changes made under their supervision.
- Determine solutions to business software/hardware system problems.
- Analyze business processes and write system process specifications to be used.
- Work with clients to determine their business needs to transform them into information technology system requirements.
Hyperion Application Administration skills; Data integration and validation; Metadata Management (DRM); Hyperion Planning/Essbase 22.214.171.124, DRM, SQL;
Experience supporting Finance processes like Month Ends, Budget, Forecast cycles Data Reconciliations etc.