This is a Maintenance Technician contract position at our Client site in Greensboro, NC
This position can start pending Background, Drug Screening must be clear to start
Assignment Duration: 3 month temp to hire
PPE / attire required: Safety Shoes
PPE provided: Safety glasses, hard hats, gloves, and uniform
Shift/ Working hours: 3rd Shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am - OT mandatory when required. Site works 2-3 Saturdays a month
Lunch - 30 minute lunch (unpaid).
Physical Exam: Required - PPG Nurse will schedule
Pay rate: $22 - 25.00
Education: HS Diplomas / GED is required
Must Have skills/ experience: electric and mechanical background and minimum of 2-5 years of experience
Equipment Operating: hand tools and forklift
Level II: 2-5 years.
- Maintain, repair and service facility systems.
- Performs skilled maintenance and repair services of facility systems such as mechanical, electrical, and building systems.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics; implement methods, practices, and techniques of maintaining building and facilities to identify and address recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts.
- Conduct periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and required years of experience.
- Frequently reports to a Repair & Maintenance Supervisor.