Position: Account Director - Healthcare
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Client is looking for skilled Director of Account Management based at our office in Santa Clara, CA, that will support healthcare clients at various locations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for client success, revenue quota from the strategic accounts, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships.
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the SOW and own the SOW renewals.
- Customer growth, business alignment and client satisfaction
- Lead Healthcare solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice lead in the organization.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Development, Quality Engineering, and DevOps practice areas.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities to cross sell and up the sale of company’s propriety products (QMetry)
- Understanding of Development Methodologies, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy like Internet of things, Mobile Technology Transformation, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/CS
- Overall 5+ years of experience or Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) is preferable
- Overall 5 years of experience with Bachelor Degree in IT / CS. Master’s Degree Engineering (any discipline) / IT/CS is preferable.