Role & Responsibility:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the Walmart iOS App.
- Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software.
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools) -
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.