Hope you are doing great.
This is Gangadhar from Intellectt INC; we have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the below job description and if you are interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Westford, MA
Duration: Long Term
- Responsible for modeling/designing components for new and existing medical device products (e.g. assemblies/equipment/fixtures/programmers/leads/stents) into detail drawings and documentation using CAD and other tools. Model product concepts using the current tool, analysis techniques, and technologies through use of parametric CAD software and other mechanisms.;
- Perform Mechanical design/redesign of medical device products applying industry standards (e.g. ASME Y14.5M-1994) to detail drawings.;
- Create/modify/maintain documentation using CAD tools that are tied to a data management system.;
- Provide support for OEM device documentation and Bill of Material structure support.;
- Provide support for OEM device documentation. (VI);
- Completes document packages by detailing parts and creating BOM and schematics following layouts, sketches, and verbal instructions to ensure that all of the needed documentation is available for the manufacturing process. (VI);
- Reviews and verifies design work of peers to check for compliance with standards and corporate procedures.;
- May review engineering order (EO) package by reading information on EOs (e.g. document description) and supplemental information (e.g., preliminary sketch) in order to identify missing information.;
- May generate engineering change orders (ECOs). (CRM);
- May provide illustrations, animation, and web publishing solutions that allow communication of 2D/3D product information for interactive assembly, maintenance/ restoration of documentation, product presentations, and Federal and International compliance. Two-year degree with 8+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and technical work experience. May also require a license or certification in the area of expertise.