Hope you are doing great.
This is Karthik from Intellectt INC; we have an immediate opportunity. Please find the below job description and if you are interested, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) What’s App - https://wa.link/9f7ojr
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Detroit MI
Duration: Long Term
- Work cross-functionally with individuals and within the project, teams to provide technical assistance to projects.
- Develop and maintain technical records within the design history file associated with assigned products.
- Generate, review, and approve Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s).
- Support the creation of 3D CAD models and 2D drawings for of new and existing products.
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials (BOM).
- Work with internal project team which consists of quality, regulatory, R&D, operations, supplier/sourcing, manufacturing, marketing, and sales. Experience using 3D CAD software (SolidWorks/CREO/Windchill)
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Knowledgeable in RF and Vaccum Systems
- Testing, Prototyping, CAD (SolidWorks), Design even if related to school projects, etc.
- Design and develop mechanical assembly’s mechanisms and component parts for the company developed and manufactured medical devices.
- Identify creative solutions to complex mechanical problems and define and execute plans to rapidly assess and optimize designs.
- Use appropriate analytical methods to assess designs such as tolerance analysis, finite element analysis, and other common mechanical engineering methods.
- Operate mostly independently, with latitude for independent judgment with some supervision while providing high-quality output.
- Create device hardware specifications based on customer / user requirements
- Participate in design reviews.
- Review and design and drawings against general standards, design requirements, geometric tolerances, drafting practices, and the applicable manufacturing process.
- Develop statistically valid tests to verify designs to meet product requirements.
Education & Experience:
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.