Position: Inpatient Care Coordinator
Location: Spokane, WA
Shift: M-F, no on-call or weekend coverage required.
The Inpatient Care Coordinator must live within a 30-minute commute of Spokane, WA. S/he is responsible for coordinating transitions and identifying an appropriate care plan in order to improve patient recovery.
Coordinators will manage an average caseload of 25-30 patients. 85% of the day spent in the field providing onsite support to patients across several skilled nursing facilities (100% remote at this time due to covid). 15% of day spent in home office-documentation, e-mails, prep (start this at end of the day). S/he will have six weeks of training upon hire.
- Must possess an active license as one of the following:
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- 3-5 years of relevant clinical healthcare experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care, post acute or rehabilitation facility.
- 1 year MINIMUM of recent case management experience within a skilled nursing facility. (Utilization Review/Management, MDS coordinator, and Clinical Liaison experience is also strongly preferred).
- Experience coordinating with providers, nursing and therapy staff to adjust and monitor patient care plans (Interdisciplinary Teams).
- Solid understanding of compliance with Medicare guidelines and procedures specifically for care within skill nursing facilities.