Our client is looking OS/ BSP Engineer for Long term project in Southfield, MI below is the detailed requirements.
Job Title: OS/ BSP Engineer
Location: Southfield, MI (Remote until COVID 19)
Duration: 12+ months
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience with minimum of 6+years of IT experience.
- 'Must have worked in BSP development activity on Embedded Systems
- 7 to 9 years of experience in Automotive Domain
- Solid understanding of System programming, Device Drivers, Boot loaders.
- Strong understanding of low level programming on Linux.
- Good knowledge QNX/Linux programming experience
- Good understanding of QNX based embedded applications.
- Ability to read schematics, datasheet and has used hardware tools like Scope, Logic Analyzers
- Good Understanding about Automotive ECU development Cycle and Vehicle level ECU functionality
- Functional Knowledge of Automotive Electronics and Automotive ECU's
- Must have strong development experience in embedded C
- Strong communication protocol experience in CAN, LIN
- Good understanding of microcontroller programming that include debug device drivers
- Strong debugging skills using debug tools and familiarity with HW tools