WIT has an immediate position available for a Microsoft Solution Architect with a strong background in building modern data platform and data & analytics solutions using Microsoft Azure data services.
We are looking for a unique blend of technical, leadership, and advanced customer interaction skills, with a solid track record of delighting customers with the delivery of successful projects, on the Microsoft data and analytics platform. Candidates should have hands-on, architect-level experience with modern data platform services in Azure along with Power BI.
- Act as the primary technical architect for Microsoft-centric data and analytics solutions
- Partner with WIT’s business development team to scope repeatable solutions for customers and prospects
- Meet with customers and prospects to gather business and technical requirements, for both time and materials and fixed-bid project proposals
- Develop project delivery estimates to be used in formal project proposals authored by WIT’s business development team
- Lead by example through a culture of accountability and process
- Develop repeatable project estimating models and project planning tools
Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of customer-facing project delivery experience
- Minimum of 3 years of end-to-end experience on Microsoft data and analytics projects (SQL Server, Power BI, Azure, etc.)
- Extensive background building and delivering data analytics solutions including data warehouses or data lake solutions using Microsoft technologies such as Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, and Power BI
- Active knowledge/experience with data visualization, data warehouse, big data, and cloud concepts
- Natural leadership skills with strong initiative
- Excellent facilitation, verbal communication, and writing skills