The senior test engineer will be involved in verification and validation of software products developed for In-Vehicle infotainment(IVI) system and advanced connected car solutions.
- Requirement analysis
- Design and development of automation of test cases, test plan creation, test case execution
- Documentation of test cases, defects
- Defect reproduction based on limited information from user/ client
- Testing as per process
- Open to short domestic travel to automobile factories or warehouses and support working development teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- 4+ years of relevant experience in developing and automating test cases, executing critical tests and ability to develop test plan
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Automotive Domain Testing
- Experience in software testing for infotainment system or consumer electronics products
- Must have knowledge and experience of types of testing (e.g. normal, boundary, abnormal, load testing)
- ISTQB certified is a plus
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.