Shift Time: 7:00AM – 3:00PM (Monday –Friday)
High probability of weekend work (Sat-Sun).
Country United States of America Location NEW JERSEY - GPI USA
The purpose of this position is to support the warehouse and Customer Service teams in resolving
Inventory issues using SAP and other appropriate tools resulting in an enhanced customer experience
and increase customer satisfaction. The scope of this position is within all areas of inventory
management and inventory control within the company's warehouse environment.
- Assist Receiving and Operations teams with the investigation and resolution of inventory related issues.
- Assist Cycle Counting team with investigating inventory related issues.
- Partner with Customer Service in issuing RGAs and other return issues.
- Process returns and prepare product for destruction or return to stock partnering with Quality Control and Warehousing as applicable.
- Partnering with Quality Control to process, receive, and ship control substance materials.
- Investigating customer shorts leading to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Assist Customer Service with inventory related issues and inquiries.
- Assist Quality Control with inventory issues related to product destruction.
- Identify opportunities and drive process improvements throughout the warehouse operations.
- Generate metrics, analysis and reporting around key performance indicators.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Education – High School Diploma required. College experience a plus.
- Experience 1 -3 years of Warehouse and Inventory Control experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP Inventory Transactions required.
- Microsoft office suite and basic computer experience required.
- Familiarity with WMS a plus.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical and or Medical Device Industry preferred.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends as required by business.