Salesforce Solutions Architect:
Location: Boston, MA
pls submit profiles with expectations with higher rates also if you find them a good match and we will see if we can work with that rate.
Salesforce Solution Architect working within our High Performance Solutions Global Delivery Center (GDC) team. This new add to staff would report to the US Subset Manager who is housed in Worcester, MA. The Salesforce Solution Architect will play a critical role in multiple Salesforce initiatives within Saint-Gobain, serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the company’s various lines of business throughout certain segments of High Performance Solutions (HPS) including North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or appropriate business experience that shows equivalent talent.
• 5+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce clouds:
o Required: Expert in Sales Cloud & Force.com and Good knowledge of Service Cloud.
o Optional: Knowledge in CPQ & Pardot
• Experience in complete cycle Salesforce Implementation.
• Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Administrator
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development).
• Experience in Process builders, triggers and flows creation.
• Experience in building integration processes (API, Web service, Middleware).
• Ability to collaborate with other members of the support team and the user community.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience working with offshore teams.
• Experience in Change Management Principles.
• Willingness and ability to travel (20%).