We have Direct Hire opportunities for Machine Maintenance Technicians looking to join an established, growing, and motivating team. If your ready to grow your career and want to positively impact a team this is the role for you. This position is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all equipment and company assets while maintaining a safe work environment.
- 2nd shift: 4:00pm – 12:30am
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift (6-day work week)
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Observes and receives training instruction, and guidance on various operations and processes.
- Adheres to existing working practices, methods, procedures, and undertakes relevant training and development activities.
- Performs general labor work as assigned. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Assists with installation and modification of equipment, under supervision.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of equipment to include: Ovens, Grinders, Mixers, Conveyors and more.
- Performs housekeeping functions and maintains the professional appearances of the property, equipment, engineering spaces, and common areas.
- Occasional lifting of items not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Withstand environment temperature changes throughout the facility.
- Exposed to any number of elements, but none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- May be required to use Safety Glasses while performing specific tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.85 per hour