Rewarding Direct Hire opportunities for Mechanical Maintenance Technicians looking to join an established, growing, and motivating team. In this role you will provide mechanical troubleshooting, repairing and preventative maintenance to food manufacturing equipment in a fast pace work environment.
- 2nd shift: 3:55pm – 12:30am
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift (6-day work week)
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Observes and receives training instruction, and guidance on various operations and processes.
- Adheres to existing working practices, methods, procedures, and undertakes relevant training and development activities.
- Performs general labor work as assigned. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Assists with installation and modification of equipment, under supervision.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of equipment to include: Ovens, Grinders, Mixers, Conveyors and more.
- Performs housekeeping functions and maintains the professional appearances of the property, equipment, engineering spaces, and common areas.
- Occasional lifting of items not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Withstand environment temperature changes throughout the facility.
- Exposed to any number of elements, but none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- May be required to use Safety Glasses while performing specific tasks.