Position: Warehouse Worker
Location: Nashville, TN 37201
Duration: 2+ Month (Possibility of Extension)
Time Period: 6:00 am to 3:00 pm
Receiving, ordering and stocking all warehouse products, materials, tools, and equipment. Pulls appropriate items and prepares for distribution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent