We are currently looking for a Global delivery manager for our financial service who has worked in companies like S&P, Bloomberg, Moodys etc.
· Partner with sales team to formulate growth strategies and plans, and then execute and manage the plan
· Engage with client at a CXO, VP and Director level on a day to day basis to build trust, identify opportunities, makes proactive proposals in-line with account strategy
· Own end to end global delivery management of the account. Handle all execution risks and issues related to the account globally
· Plays an active role in managing project goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, and action items
· Owns the account communication with customer and with internal stakeholders including account QBR presentations and executive status reports
· 15+ years of experience in a senior-level client-facing role or delivery management leadership role
· 10+ years of recent relevant experience working for technology services firm(s) supporting financial services industry clients
· 5+ years of experience in managing a global delivery for a large strategic account
· In depth knowledge of Capital Markets, Banking or Asset Management
· Ability to build strong client relationships focused on taking ownership and delivering value for the customer
· Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
· Work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
· Exceptional in engaging with senior executives to enable and drive business changes through technology solutions
· Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect project teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
· Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential
· Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and matrixed global organization