AWS Solutions Architect W2/FTE only
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Rate: Depends on level of exp
- 12+ years of progressive experience in solution architecture, systems architecture and engineering, analysis and applications programming required.
- Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including API, Micro-Services, Streaming etc in large Enterprise organizations.
- Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns and domain driven design principles
- Proficient with REST standards and best practices and hands-on experience in developing RESTful APIs
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in working with AWS as a solution architecture. Experienced with AWS VPC design and Implementation, Cloud formation scripts, AMI, Consolidated Billing for multiple AWS accounts
- Familiarity with Planning, Design, Road maps, POC implementations for AWS Cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with leveraging ECS, EKS and Fargate services
- Familiarity with AWS database services such as PostgreSQL RDS, Aurora
- Expertise in designing solution architecture with a view towards resiliency, availability and very comfortable in designing Failover and Recovery strategies
- Familiarity with Devops principles and technologies for IaC such as Terraform
- Familiarity with designing logging framework for cloud watch for all deployed apps.
- Should have designed & worked on Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker, Elastic Bean Stalk for Devops teams.
- Good Knowledge of AWS services such as ELB, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, App Mesh
- Familiarity with maintaining ACL, Security Groups and firewall configurations.
- Should have developed sharing strategies for future scaling and performance.
- Should have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- AWS Certifications will be preferred.
- Strong Cloud and data migration experience
- data lake experience
- strong solution architecture experience
- API & microservices experience