Greetings from Canopy One Solutions,
Hope your day is treating you well!
Please glance the requirement & respond me back with your finest consultant Resumes & Contact Details.
Role: Senior IOS Mobile Developer
Location:Herndon, vA (Remote for now and will have remote flexibility in future
Interview Criteria: Telephonic + Skype
W2 Candidates only
We are looking for experienced iOS developers to work as part of an innovation team to build and maintain mobile applications. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications using Swift and UIKit. The right candidate should be comfortable creating new mobile screens, graphs, videos, integrating with RESTful API’s, and iOS debugging tools. And candidates with exposure to full stack development, building consumer facing and commercial grade mobile applications is essential.
Key Job Functions:
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop compelling features using modern tools and technologies with a focus on building future-proof systems that perform at scale.
- Develop user-facing products for mobile devices to be distributed in the app stores.
- Ensure responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Develop proof of concepts for mobile applications aligning with architecture patterns, reference architecture and reference implementations.
- Interface with other engineering teams to establish best practices and requirements for developing end-to-end software applications.
- Work with QA Engineering to develop test plans, including writing unit, end-to-end and integration tests.
- Define mobile application lifecycle processes including design, development, testing, CI/CD, containerization, deployment, and mobile app distribution along with recommended tools and best practices
- Troubleshoot mobile application development/deployment issues and provide solutions.
- 5+ years of Swift, UIKit, Mobile SDKs, TestFlight, Xcode, and the IOS ecosystem development experience
- Experience building native iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C
- Understands the application life cycle including publishing the to the App Store
- 3+ years providing solutions mobile application Integration patterns, API, Web services, and Micro Services
- 3+ years of experience with mobile security architecture for applications including auth/auth, Data loss prevention, and other security concerns
- 3+ years of experience with deploying mobile using various mobile deployment patterns such as SDK, AppConfig and App Wrapping
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Solid understanding UI/UX and how it relates to application development including wireframing concepts before building
- Ability to analyze tradeoffs between design/implementation options and clearly articulate the solution options and technical challenges associated with each
- Experience with concepts of CI/CD
- Familiarity with full stack development or experience is a plus