This project operates, manages, and monitors the health and status of Record Message Systems and world-wide customer communications/hardware and software applications, troubleshoots and assists with corrective actions on LAN/CAN/WAN/Messaging devices, networks, systems, and related problems/issues.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and manages the operation of Record Messaging Systems.
- Coordinates/corresponds with all responsible users and sites on messaging health and status issues.
- Tests and supports new technology and the transition from legacy system.
- Must be able to respond to call-ins, and work later in the day during normal workdays. Task coverage hours are 6am to 6pm, thus some team members work 10am to 6pm.
- Possibility of travel CONUS or OCONUS, less than 10%
- Must have and maintain an active TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
- Intermediate or better experience with UNIX/Linux/Solaris systems in areas of system administration, integration, and development.
- Experience in identifying network related problems.
- Initiative to learn, especially new technology while maintaining legacy systems during a transition
- Experience with routing support and initiating alt-routing
- Experience with PKI authorization services; and System Security Plans (SSP) and the SSP role in development to production processes
- Microsoft Windows system administration to support web-based User Client
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP+ CE, GCIH, GCED, CCNP Security, CySA+, or GICSP NOTE: this certification requirement must be completed before an individual can join the task
Required Education & Related Experience:
- Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, OR Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years is required.