Azure and GCP cloud arch with building Data lake
Location: Louisville, KY
Share candidate’s availability along with profile.
1. Azure and GCP cloud arch with building Data lake
8+ Years of total IT experience with 4-5 years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing Azure Cloud or Google Cloud (GCP) based architecture.
• Hands-on development experience in Data Lake, DataBricks, Azure functions, are mandatory.
• Good understanding of Azure cloud service offering (covering Azure Compute, Storage, Network, WebApp, Event Hub, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Functions, Azure AD).
• Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native applications on Microsoft Azure.
• Experience in building big data solutions using Azure services like Azure analysis services, Azure DevOps / Databases like SQL server , CosmosDB and web service integration
• Experience working on implementing Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) Security Compliance requirements, monitoring Infrastructure (IaaS), Network management, storage management and remediation automation.
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines in Azure Devops using CI/CD methodologies like Jenkins, Kubernetes etc.,
• Ability to ideate cloud based solution framework independently for migrating existing enterprise data warehouse to the Cloud.
• Ability to define and design the technical architecture with best suited Azure components ensuring seamless end-end workflow from Data source to UI.
• Strong knowledge of Cloud security standards and principles including Identity and Access management in Azure.
• Microsoft certified Azure certifications (preferred).
• Must have Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, or related discipline.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to provide new feature demos to project stakeholders.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong desire to move projects forward and be proactive. Seeks opportunities to learn and improve.