Position: Internal Bilingual Equipment Leasing Process and Documentation Officer
Location: North York
Duration: Full – Time
The Equipment Leasing Process and Documentation Officer is responsible for accurately processing credit applications in Salesforce for credit review and ensuring turnaround times are met both in terms of application entry and complete lease documentation audits for payment to the vendor. This position requires candidate to have the confidence to support various broker teams dependent on the demands of the daily workflow.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Primary communication link between designated brokers and/or broker administrators to ensure fast turnaround of credit applications, documentation, and funding
- Follow up with credit department if decision times are lagging in order to ensure broker expectations are being met.
- Follow up with originators on any additional information required by Credit department to decision the transaction.
- Accurately prepare all relevant lease documentation for assigned brokers as required within a timely manner as required.
- Audit all assigned documentation packages in a timely manner to meet customer expectations
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy and procedures, including compliance with individual broker rate cards.
- Liaise with originators if documents are incomplete to fund the transaction and assist where possible to get the deal funded.
- Complete the funding checklist with accuracy to facilitate the correct transfer of information to the accounting department.
- Transfer complete audited file for audit call and 2nd pair of eyes review/sign off
- Register security under PPSA to ensure perfection for the company. Conduct searches and obtain waivers where required.
- Focus on “connecting the dots” and legitimacy of documentation to assist in prevention of fraudulent transactions.
- Problem solving and tactfully handling confrontational or stressful interactions, efficiently deescalating complaints from brokers and internal sales representatives with professionalism and integrity.
- Communicate with Customer Service on any post funding requests that are initiated from the broker e.g. change of banking information, buyout requests
- Develop broker relationships as sales opportunities.
- Respect and follow the specific processes and procedures of various originators and funders.
- Escalate to management any queries beyond scope of individual empowerment
- Be compliant of all legislative requirements when dealing with Privacy Laws( PIPEDA)
- Knowledge of lease contract terms and other lease documentation an asset but will be trained.
- Work independently within a team to ensure service levels are being met
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management