Job Title: Healthcare Project Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ months, contract to hire
- Lead the implementation and support of multiple, large, complex projects by working with a diverse, virtual, cross-functional team.
- Work closely with Account Management to manage the client and to define the client roadmap on an ongoing basis. Lead the Service Delivery Team to execute on the client roadmap.
- Manage the progress of the projects ensuring an on schedule, on budget delivery. Effectively manage change. Ensure that the project team is tracking to our contractual commitments.
- Coordinate and maintain interdepartmental relationships/dependencies associated with major software implementation projects.
- Meeting facilitation and leadership, Project Management coaching and mentoring, Issue and Risk Management, Project metric and measurement, Flexible time management and priority setting, Resource management
- Utilize project management tools to facilitate planning and tracking of large, complex projects. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders for regular status reporting and on escalations.
- Build team environment. Assure effective project communication, managing expectations with all levels. Effectively manage conflicts. Maintain strong working relationships with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Health Informatics, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare claims IT Project Management.
- Experience with
- Agile/Scrum, Waterfall & Hybrid
- SDLC Knowledge
- MS Office Suite
- Clarity / CA PPM
- MS Project
- Project Budgeting & Financial Forcasting
- VSTS (Visual Studio Team System)
- Experience in software implementation project management including conflict resolution, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience managing highly visible strategic and demanding customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with significant visibility to the client executive teams.
- Strong foundation in project management principles, processes and methodology.
- Strong influential management experience.
- Must have strong and effective communication and presentation skills for effective communication and presentation skills for external client facing as well as internal communications