Layer 7/Apigee API’s Consultant / Dallas, TX / Initial remote
Layer 7 / Apigee Developer Skillset
Consultants who can work with any employer are encouraged to apply.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the API Management and Gateway space (CA API Gateway and Apigee).
- CA API Gateway and Apigee Knowledge Infrastructure build and maintenance, Gateway setup, Oauth configuration
- Knowledge on Policy creation /Template development and operational support within CA API Gateway and Apigee.
- Ability to write and understand XSLTs and schemas.
- Strong understanding of UNIX operating systems and shell scripting
- Experience with CICD Tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket)
- Good understanding of REST API and JSON
- Knowledge of existing API Testing Tools (Postman, SoapUI, or any equivalent tools)
- Experience with high availability, load balancing and failover configurations with CA API Gateway and Apigee
- Experience in designing and implementing API platform for high traffic API solutions
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the CA API Gateway/Apigee platform
- Experience with Apigee Management APIs and integration to the enterprise systems including Infrastructure & Application monitoring, Approval, Authorization and Authentication, Logging, and Continuous integration/Continuous Deploy (CI/CD), and Developer Portal, etc.
- Have previously worked on an enterprise platform team that supports multiple Software Development product teams