In 2019, unemployment was at an all time low and recruiters were thriving as organizations everywhere struggled to find the talent they needed. In 2020 the pandemic and the surrounding fear has created a rise in unemployment rates unseen since 2008. This has caused both candidates and organizations alike to experience challenges unseen before. The avenues available to apply for jobs and the number of those looking are so vast that most are lost in the shuffle being devastated along the process. We provide a solution to the madness that is creating and maintaining career stability.
Before you Continue Reading Please ensure you answer "Yes" to the following questions...
Are you open to Commission ONLY sales to begin?
Do you believe in your ability to sell given the proper support and tools?
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with immediate UNLIMITED earning potential?
Do you have a STRONG desire to be challenged and excel in your career?
Do you have the ability to connect with people on a personal level and establish yourself as a trusted advisor?
We are looking for someone who is DRIVEN, pro-active, organized and demonstrates strong communication skills. A person who does not mind being on the phone hunting for leads and a short sales cycle with unlimited earning potential. This position will be responsible for developing impactful relationships with both candidates and existing client accounts by utilizing a solution based sales model. This individual will have a passion to help cultivate solutions and identify problems within the current job search and hiring process. We are looking for someone who will “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done, collaborate effectively with team members and demonstrate a relentless commitment to our customer base.
• Maintain visibility of account performance through reporting and key metrics; escalating as needed
• Support additional sales within existing accounts by exploring additional offerings including add-on solutions and expansion opportunities
• Establish and maintain relationships within client and candidate accounts
• Proactively and expediently solve customer concerns
• Identify usage trends, feedback and metrics that require additional visibility; ensuring KPIs are continuously met
· Maintain accurate detail, account status and related information in CRM
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years in a B2B account management or B2B client relations position
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple high priority clients
· Ability to proactively identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by aligning solution offerings and customer needs
· Exhibit effective problem-solving skills
· Ability to work effectively with others, solving challenges in a collaborative and positive approach
· Historical experience in meeting or exceeding account management growth goals
· CRM experience a plus!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Premier Careers NC Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.