Title: IAM Okta Architect
Expereince: 8+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to take care of IAM architecture, design, monitoring, and operations.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the function, ranging from planning, budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of IAM practice
- Design and the IAM space by aligning business requirements and IT strategies, detecting critical deficiencies, and recommending solutions for continuous improvement.
- Design and implement solutions for securely integrating IAM infrastructures for potential M&A.
- Document, recommend and review capital projects (for example, business requirements, architectural design and build/operate artifacts).
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation, selection, and design of IAM products and services in-line with industry standards and regulatory compliance.
- Design the integration and implementation of various IAM technologies and systems architectures.
- You have to work with information security leadership and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and plan to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Your responsibilities include; user provisioning and identity management solutions including design or implementation of user provisioning technologies.
- Role-based access control, including design and development of user access roles.
- You will be involved in high-level strategic thinking and Consultative / Advisory skills.
- Experience on Identity Management, Directory Services, Role Management and general rules around Identity Services
- Hands on experience on Radiant Logic, virtual directory and federation gateway
- Strong understanding and development knowledge of RESTful Web Services and Microservices
- Working knowledge of Java, Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Experience with SailPoint custom development using beanshell, plugins and other modules
- Experience on building SailPoint custom Access request framework, factory model framework and Access Governance framework, Custom Connector building and Cloud - Aws/Azure/Saas integrations
- Experience with API Development and API gateway management
- Implement REST classes using SailPoint Rest Application
- Experience with Java, J2EE, and XML programming languages
- Experience with DevOps automation with Maven & GitHub for application build & code repository
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as shell, Perl and Java Script
- Working knowledge of LDAP protocol, LDAP queries (creating search queries, query content, filtering, etc.) and Databases
- Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Working experience in Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Role Mining as part of an IAM environment
- Create and maintain integration between IDP, Microsoft Active Direction, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization’s business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those Business needs.
- Experience on both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodology of software development for different modules
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise IAM solutions and architectures.
- 10 + years of experience related to IAM architecture, design, implementation and operations.
- At least 8+ years of architect level or higher Detailed knowledge of directory servers and protocol technologies (AD, LDAP, SAML).
- Experience of implementation and operation in two or more of the following Identity and Access
Management (IAM) vendor tools and software solutions:
- Okta (mandatory)
- Ping Identity
- RSA IDENTITY GOVERNANCE & LIFECYCLE
Must have experience in identity provisioning and federation technologies and standards, such as:
- SPML or SCIM
- Deep experience in designing and implementing access management solutions – WAM/SSO, PAM, Entitlement Mgmt., Federation - & Identity Management solutions – Directory services, Password Mgmt., Recertification, Provisioning and Job Role management.
- Experience with either design and implementation, or operation of, large-scale enterprise deployments of network security infrastructures using a continuous improvement methodology while enforcing compliance standards is desired.
- Hands-on experience in implementing enterprise-level IAM solutions.