** Will train on 1st shift then needed on 2nd shift (hrs: 2pm-10:30pm) **
** 12-month contract ** US citizenship required **
Production Associate Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Performing assembly tasks including the manual installation of various inserts, pins, and bonding in a changing environment.
- Performing minor maintenance of equipment.
- High attention to detail
- Changing and improving processes to increase productivity and competitiveness
- Meeting cost & schedule commitments while maintaining the utmost standards for quality
- Steel, aluminum, and copper component assembly
Please note: This position can expect to train on 1st shift (1 - 4 weeks) and may move to any of three shifts to meet scheduling and business needs.
Production Associate Required Skills:
- 4 years’ experience in mechanical assembly environment
- Proficient at working with hand, air-driven, and power tools to assemble components consisting of steel, aluminum, and copper parts.
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Able to maintain accurate records and read and write legibly
- Excellent hand / finger dexterity and extreme attention to detail.
- Required U.S. Citizenship
Benefits: Salary $17-$19 per hour