Location: The ask is for the position to be able to go onsite at our Mounds View campus for up to two days per week.
Top 3 things:
1. Excel - Intermediate
2. HR experience
3. Attention to detail
This role will provide project coordination support and partnership to a team that works directly with managers and employees to provide advice and coach both parties on employee relations issues and concerns, promoting a positive culture within the business, while minimizing risks and maintaining neutrality. The role will independently perform specialized function-related tasks and lead administrative and project coordination work (data & metrics, employee relations, escalation, restructuring etc).
This role requires skill, tact, discretion, and judgment to accomplish objectives. This role will work closely with the ER Support (coordinators) and ER Partner teams, Employment Law/Legal, Compliance, broader Human Resources community, and other key stakeholders as applicable, to deliver a fair, consistent ER and/or compliance services.
• Provides team project coordination and support in effective case management of people related issues such as: ER concerns, disciplinaries, terminations, and investigations, as appropriate
• Applies extensive knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of project processes and procedures. Identifies efficiencies and implementation of process improvements. Examples include termination and restructuring process, data entry & metrics, etc.
• Manages record keeping for various programs and processes (terminations, performance improvement, escalation and notification, etc). Errors are highly visible and would normally require significant expenditures (costs and time delays) to resolve. Ensures team understands their role in management of records, driving compliance and consistency.
• Responsible for execution of all voluntary and involuntary terminations. Provides managers the materials and tools to successfully exit terminating employees. Drives manager accountability through coaching and follow through of process and system navigation, ensuring timely completion and approval of all terminations. Expert on all parts of the termination process (ie: Workday transactions, Tress, Kronos, IT requirements, payroll and policies, and unemployment claims). Communicates with extended partners throughout the process.
• Executes back office and logistical planning and support for Organizational Restructuring and Reduction in Force activities. Member of the Data Management team ensuring flawless execution and reporting of personal/confidential information. Partners with the extended off boarding teams (IT, Security, TA, AskHR, Finance, Global Mobility, MEAP). Prepare employee packets, notification letters and Separation Agreement and Releases. Responsible for submitting requests to initiate Outplacement services and other adhoc requests as needed.
• Supports Exit Interview team by compiling and rolling up Exit Interview results to key stakeholders as part of their role on the Data & Metrics team.
• Answer employee questions on organizational policies and procedures; refer employees to appropriate resource as needed. May act as expert on key processes and programs.
• Develop working knowledge of HRIS: Workday, PeopleSoft, Tress, Kronos, ServiceNow, Taleo and other applications.
• Schedules and coordinates various virtual, offsite and in person meetings in varying locations for HR team & targeted audiences of employees. Customize meeting materials & provide support to the team on all initiatives requiring logistical coordination (i.e. hotel, travel assistance, set up meeting invites, live meetings, reserve and set-up training room and equipment).
• Maintains strict confidentiality in managing highly confidential human resources information and exercise sound judgment in handling or working with confidential data and situations.
• High school diploma or GED
• 4-7years administrative/project coordinator experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc).
• Working knowledge of Internet
• Experience in project management
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and multi-task.
• Provides skilled technical support with minimal direction, which may include data coordination, data analysis, tracking and coding.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion, as well as maintenance of confidentiality.
• Use problem-solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, e-mail requests, processing transactions, and managing other requests for information.
• Strong skills in program/process design, as well as process improvement skill set.
• Records management experience.
• Strong results-orientation and demonstrated focus on high-quality work. Strong work ethic.
• Organized, efficient, process oriented
• Self-motivated, team player.
• Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion – professional presentation
• Keep information confidential.
• Associate and/or Bachelors Degree
• Basic knowledge of HR policies, practices and laws such as AA/EEO, Wage & Hour, Benefits, Immigration, etc.
• Demonstrated basic knowledge of employment law
• PHR-HR Certification
• Demonstrated knowledge of ER procedures and processes