Cognate Inc is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. We are seeking a Project Manager for one of our direct client. Please submit your application with full contact details.
Client is looking for a project manager to lead a team of consultants in emergency planning and business continuity assignments. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a team of diverse consultants Projects will typically be located in the Southern California area but may require travel to other locations in the United States or internationally. Assignments may require work on-site at client locations.
- 5 years+ of project management experience, managing teams of up to 10 consultants
- 5-10 years of emergency management consulting or business continuity/continuity of operations planning experience. Certification in Business Continuity Planning preferred.
- Strong understanding of National Incident Management System (NIMS), the Incident Command System (ICS), and Emergency Operations Center operations. FEMA ICS Training 100 - 300 preferred.
- Disciplined, high-integrity, client-focused and personable team player and self-starter
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Bachelor’s degree required