- (Minimum 9-10 years (relevant PM experience 3-4 years).
Provides leadership and a senior level solution consulting service in customer project; ability to understand customer's business and technical needs and ability to translate them into a solution, Designs and executes complex integration, operations or performance solutions for customers & Shares professional knowledge to guide others.
Main Responsibility Area:-
• Candidate will be responsible for managing team for one of Solution Area and bring thought leadership in customer engagement. Candidate will also be responsible for competency development across team and sub stream financial/KPI tracking and adhering.
• Manages client engagements with solution capabilities from multiple sources and technologies.
• Builds understanding and preference for Nokia products and solutions by influencing regional team decisions and strategic direction.
• Demonstrates significant operational as well as commercial knowledge of clients' business and uses this to build credibility as well as identify sales opportunities.
• Defines new & innovative delivery model and package integrated solutions not only limited to Nokia Net's portfolio Leads training, development and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and regularly leads project teams.
• SI Project and execution plan management;
• Provides delivery value proposition & model;
• Ensuring competent resources on time every time;
• Working with other Center and ensuring high performance team across location;
• Presales support for portfolio;
• Core technology savvy and good understanding of competitive landscape
• Relevant track record of system integration services and sales, delivery or solutions creation
• Understanding of system and services business and product portfolio
• Skilled in complex solution lead development, strong customer facing and presentation skills
• Experience in working in a matrix organizations leading virtual, multi-cultural teams without hard reporting lines
• Good understanding of Nokia Delivery process and tools
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong drive and initiative
• Should be well conversant with Germany law and regulations to manage and support team locally
• Excellent English language proficiency required (written and spoken)
• Excellent knowledge on IMS CFX/MTAS/BGW/AAA/SBC/MRF, One NDS, NT-HLR
• Experience of installing HP hardware - inserting in racks, power and network cabling within the rack
• Experience of installing Juniper top of rack switch in rack, cabling
• Experience of positioning built racks in position in server room, cabling power & network to customer environment
• Experience of installing on IMS CFX/MTAS/BGW/AAA/SBC/MRF, One NDS, NT-HLR Software on commissioned hardware
• Good experience in Unix/Linux commands
• Good experience in Router and Switch configuration
• Good knowledge of HP product details
• Good Knowledge of firmware.
• Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL)
• Good Knowledge of IP
• Good understanding of VoLTE Call Flow
• Good knowledge in cloud environment which is must to have.
• Ability to work under pressure in critical environments for sustained periods
• Must be self motivated and dynamic
• Able to motivate team members
• Must be willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to a successful resolution
• Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality work
• Experience of working with external customers is an added advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills