Contract Duration: 5-24 months
Salary: NA $1.00
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Solution Support Lead in the Athens, GA area.
- The Solution Support Lead- Complaints Systems is responsible for providing the day to day support to the business Super Users of supply chain systems, supporting new projects through change management, training and ramp-up.
- Also responsible for delivering Continuous Improvement based on customer expectations.
- This resource must demonstrate knowledge of Complaints Handling processes in either Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, or Consumer Health Care.
- At deployment support change management and training program based on the specific requirements of systems and will support the early stage adoption of systems by users
- Manage ongoing support in the supply chain network
- Utilizing processes, methodologies and tools available to govern the delivery of services to the business community
- Lead in the development and support of a community of practice to facilitate the sharing of best practices across the organization and act as an escalation point for issues for users
- Support the creation and maintenance of training programs and materials in accordance with company standards and procedures and delivery of training to (Super) users as appropriate
- Oversee and assist Super Users in providing access and security controls support for the systems according to the define processes
- Facilitate the applicable Change Control Boards which is required to control and approve/deny all changes to the systems post deployment for the best business value
- Supporting sites in the revalidation of systems following changes approved through the Change Control Board
- Providing system audit/inspection support as appropriate
- Supporting Global solution support Lead to ensure the highest user satisfaction
- Consistently seek to deliver continuous improvements within Customer support processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, and a Master’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- Preferred areas of study are Computer Engineering/Science or Supply Chain Management.
- At least five years of related experience is required, and preferably in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Goods, or Electronics.
- Six Sigma/LEAN certification preferred. An APICS certificate preferred. One non-English language preferred (e.g., Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.).
- Training and development experience, proven experience in delivering customer support for medium to large systems, excellent influencing and facilitation skills, detailed understanding of system deployment and/or support model, leadership and delegation experience
- Knowledge of systems within Supply Chain, such as SAP, APO, TrackWise, Tru, TruVault, MES, etc.
- Change Management experience, knowledge of customer satisfaction measures and approaches including SLA's development and measurement
- Detailed knowledge of GxP and/or SoX principles, knowledge of Supply Chain activities and matrix and non-matrix functions
- Proven knowledge of CI, PEx & LEAN principles and application, previous experience in working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix areas, business functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Supply Chain, showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
- Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across all teams within SCSS and with customer groups including conflict resolution and facilitation skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Domestic and International Travel are required (30%).