4-7 years in IT industry, min 3 years proven experience in leading and managing digital Projects. Mandatory experience in Agile methodologies.
• Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Digital Applications.
• Adhere to coding conventions and standards Strong target orientation and project execution skills
• Should possess strong professional expertise and management skills with the ability to make decisions
• Experience and demonstrate an understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
• Effectively run workshops for business user design and user experience sessions.
• Uses consulting skills, business knowledge to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
• Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Understand the clients business pain points and offer a solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform / offerings.
• Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
• Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management, adoption, and training methods.
• Expertise in Scrum Framework conducting daily stand-up calls, review and retrospective calls for team members. Able to guide Product Owner with ease.
• Min 3+ years’ experience as a Project or Program Management is mandatory.
• Certification on Scrum is Mandatory
• Experience implementing Large Enterprise-scale solutions