• Deep knowledge of SharePoint Online and on-premise 2010,2013,2016,2019.
• Manage SharePoint services and sites hosted in SharePoint Online.
• Managing and migrating legacy SharePoint on-premise farms.
• OneDrive for Business, SharePoint database usage, SharePoint Architecture, SharePoint resource management, and permissions management.
• Hands on experience in migrating significant quantities of data/sites between farms or tenants.
• Good Experience in Installations and Deployment of Services Packs and Cumulative patches Updates for SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 Servers.
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing, DNS, SSL, PowerShell and certificates.
• Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting IIS .
• Experience on configuring hybrid environments and Azure AD.
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, Networking, Load balancers and security principles.
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint Online/O365 and other cloud solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of related O365 workloads including Planner, Power Platform, Azure Logic Apps.
• Advanced knowledge of all versions of Windows Server and Microsoft SQL.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills Knowledge:
• 5+ years of experience with onsite SharePoint environment administration and customization.
• 2+ years of SharePoint Online administration experience.
• 2+ years of Microsoft server administration experience.
• 2 years’ experience with SharePoint migration tools.
• MCSE Sharepoint Certifications, MCITP Cloud Certifications
• Advance knowledge of Azure Devops.