**The client cannot sponsor a VISA at this time. Only VISA Independent candidates shall apply**
NOTE: Please share Resumes with Resumes@Benvia.com
Title: Project Manager
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 12+ Months
As Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for building and managing action plans against projects that reduce consumer friction and provide business opportunities.
- Work across categories in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with partners ops functions to deliver creative solutions to business
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Track and manage a list of actions
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, & communication to support geo business and ops functions.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- It will be important to have a understanding of the various team dynamics and an ability to build relationships with multiple functional partners. You will be expected to engage at a leadership level and have an ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with key partners including leading program steering committee meetings.
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining cross-functional and regional coordination. You will help identify operating process issues as well as provide root cause analysis and solution recommendations.
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior Project Manager within a large-scale enterprise level environment
- Experience with operational process development
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely