**The client cannot sponsor a VISA at this time. Only VISA Independent candidates shall apply**
NOTE: Please share Resumes with Resumes@Benvia.com
Title: Backend Java Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 12+ Months
• Interview process; First round initial interview, 2nd round video/technical interview
• Must be a backend java expert, who can jump right into an ongoing project without ramp up.
• Must have extensive AWS experience. configure and manage within AWS.
• Java, Spring, Spring Boot*
We’re looking for an experienced Java Engineer to design and develop backend solutions with a focus on data analytics. As a member of our innovative group, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of an evolving project and reshape strategic operations reporting.
This position requires deep knowledge of Java and Spring Boot. You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Throughout the process, you will work collaboratively with our team of engineers, partner with other teams such as Quality and Operations. The individual must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast-paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Deployment, support, and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks. Participate in new technology evaluation, design, and development of highly scalable distributed databases. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
• 5+ years of experience in java engineering and development within an enterprise-level environment.
• Strong core Java and object-oriented programming and design skills.
• Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
• Experience writing Java libraries and developing REST APIs (i.e. writing code/services meant to be used by others).
• Experience with AWS, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
• Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of the project scope.
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
• Consultancy approach to creating new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
• Systematic multitasking problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive