Title: Sr. Visual Designer, Digital Operations
Duration: Long Term
Location: Dallas, TX
The Senior Visual Designer partners with our strategy, creative, technology and marketing teams to create inspiring design concepts and pixel perfect design comps from concept to launch. You are an accomplished graphic designer, with a passion for the visual elements of advertising with a focus on impressing the client with your creative genius, and ability to tell a visual story. With your creative expertise you deliver stunning digital concepts to exceed client expectations.
In this role, you create digital marketing campaigns from concept to completion to include: Power Point presentations, graphic design elements, visual themes, and videos to promote the Sincro brand. You are expected to offer creative consultation with the client, as well as sharing knowledge and ideas with colleagues. You have the fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards, and are ready to be an essential part of the team.
The specific details of a senior digital designer’s role do vary, but common activities include:
- Partners with project teams to design concepts intended to elevate brands and drive revenue
- Works with creative leads to ensure creative concepts and tactics are on brand and strategically sound
- Manage projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
- Synthesize complex and varied information from numerous inputs into cohesive, compelling stories that are told through presentations, posters, videos, websites, and more
- Iterates designs based on internal and client feedback
- Prepares digital assets—sizing, compressing, etc.
Skills and Experience required:
- Creative execution with an on-line portfolio of design samples – we don’t need a coder, we need a designer.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe Design Suite.
- Ability to create dramatic power point presentations and templates based on brand specifics.
- Significant industry experience with the ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Experience with development, production and delivery of video (specifically After Effects) with example to show.
- Experience with development, production and delivery of digital advertising campaigns, including social media & display.
- Appreciation and exposure to color theory, composition, and layout
- A solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
- Ability to work with and improve design process and systems
- A strong POV on great visual design and how to advocate for it
- Proven time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities, including working with a high volume of ongoing projects with fast turnaround
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to see the big picture
- 4 to 6 years experience creating digital marketing campaigns or commiserate agency experience