Our client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect. This position is 100% remote. But would like for someone to be on the East Coast if they had to come into the office and for calls. Candidate must have fantastic communication.
A qualified candidate must have the follow:
- Successful design and deployment of federated community cloud in B2B and B2C contexts
- At least one if not multiple (ideally multiple) of these certifications:
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce Education Cloud
- Certified Application Architect
- Certified Systems Architect
Position: Salesforce Solutions
Location: 100% N Remote
Duration: Contract to hire
Interview Process: Phone interviews and Video interview
Citizenship: Green Card / US Citizen
This Salesforce Solution Architect position reports to the Senior Director of Enterprise Architecture, and is responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and interoperability of products and projects hosted by or integrated to the Clients Salesforce Community, Commerce, Service, Marketing and Shield Clouds. The individual in this role should possess broad knowledge across multiple software platforms and draw on skills and experience to assess customer requirements and systems architecture in order to design and map Salesforce features and applications to secure, high-performance solutions.
- 5+ years of proven experience with Salesforce Community, Commerce, Service, Marketing and Shield Clouds.
- 5+ years of experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Successful design and deployment of federated Community Cloud in B2B and B2C contexts.
- 2+ years of Identity Management (SSO/IAM) including integrations with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) Platforms (SailPoint, etc.)
- Proven experience with Salesforce DX and Continuous integration tools.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an agile innovative product development environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
- Proven ability in integrating document management and other AppExchange products.
- Ability to optimize high volume Salesforce queries and data migration.
- Strong Solution Architecture skills with possible progression to enterprise architect.
- Demonstrated experience in creating strong design to customer specification.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
(c) Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills & Abilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform and be able to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications.
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise.
- APEX, Visualforce and Lightning components development expertise.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting ability and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to share ideas both with the business and internal IT teams
- Salesforce Education Data Architecture (EDA) and Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
Salesforce Certifications Required:
Salesforce Technical Architect, or 2+ of: Salesforce Education Cloud, Certified Application Architect, Certified System Architect