Job Title: Lead Web Developer (Chatbot Experience)
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa: USC, GC and EAD
Contract Type: W2
- Develop software using Microsoft LUIS Cognitive Services and intent engine that can automate conversations and provide responses through chat windows or messaging apps that emulate human interactions.
- Building backend apps with NodeJS
- Work with Microsoft Bot Framework, Microsoft CosmosDB, and Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Develop applications by following agile methodology including working with business stakeholders
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Ability for content contributors to edit and publish content through Microsoft QnA Maker to UAT environments where they can test content and publish to Production environments.
- Build applications using ReactJS. Expert in Microsoft Bot Framework, Bot Composer, LUIS, QnA Maker, or other relevant chat technologies Familiar with unit testing and automated testing.
- Use Microsoft CosmosDB to login to Chatbot.
- Utilize Azure Pipelines for performing build tasks and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment with all environments.
- Integrate with other systems such as Salesforce CRM for live chat, websites, other internal systems.
- Integrate with other systems and APIs to support additional Chabot functionality.
- Support the exporting of historic reporting data into Covered internal data warehouse and ensure compatibility with Microsoft CosmosDB.
- Cache live chat conversations within Redis.
- Use visualization reporting tools such as PowerBI to build visual reports and dashboards for stakeholders.
- Monitor, debug, and diagnose web apps hosted within Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Make updates to static website using the Liquid template language and Jekyll build system to process templates.
- Develop new web content pages and features based off designer created mockups.
- Utilize DevOps Pipelines to maintain CI/CD operations.
Must have skills: