Rekha here from Brothers Consulting LLC, we have an exciting job opening matching to your skills; position of IT Security Project Manager
Share your profile and salary for further process
Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in IT Security project management or relevant professional experience.
Security Compliance and Operations SMEs:
• Industry leading certifications relating to IT security (CISSP, CIPA, etc.)
• Industry leading certifications relating to IT security (CISSP, GIAC, etc.)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
The contractor shall provide personnel with appropriate skills, certifications and clearances to support the required tasks for the following:
• Collaborate with AOTO Information Security Officer in the coordination, development, and maintenance of program management documentation; including, program management plans, master project schedules, project plans, and risk management plans.
• Collaborate with government IT Personnel with the coordination of key project meetings; including, internal planning/status meetings, risk and issue review meetings, and bi-weekly Office Chief Sponsored updates.
• Assist government IT personnel in developing methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts.
• Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
• Provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support.
• Provide recommendations for possible improvements and upgrades.
• Assist the primary stakeholder with underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service, provide recommendations and assist in monitoring all significant activates so the service is delivered successfully.
• Collaborate with and provide recommendations to the AOTO Information Security Officer on the overall security service provided to a “client” end-to-end.
• Provide project management support to ensure that external security assessments are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
• Provide project management support to ensure that the activities described in PoA&Ms are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
• Provide project management support to ensure that activities supporting security technology implementation are appropriately scheduled, scoped, resourced, and tracked.
Apply by Sharing your details
Full Legal Name:
Expected Salary on w2 with benefits
Current Location and Zip:
Reason of Job Change:
Do you have Public Clearance Trust
Work Authorization (GC/US Citizen):
Highest Education (Graduate/Masters):
Availability for joining the contract:
Willing to Relocate:
Help us with 2 different time slots along with date/day to schedule your interview
Any Job Interviews in pipeline:
Any Job Offers in hand: